EarlyRO Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woe start time

5 posters

Go down

What time should Woe start?

Woe start time I_vote_lcap17%Woe start time I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Woe start time I_vote_lcap33%Woe start time I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Woe start time I_vote_lcap0%Woe start time I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Woe start time I_vote_lcap0%Woe start time I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Woe start time I_vote_lcap16%Woe start time I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Woe start time Empty Woe start time

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:11 am

Woe is a very important aspect of the gameplay for a lot of players. I intend to open Woe after about 1 month after the server starts and only 1 castle until we reach a significant number of players. There will also be only 1 Woe per week.

It's hard to please everyone when it comes to Woe hours, I think the time that is most likely to fit a lot of players is on Saturday, it's weekend for most student/worker, those in areas far from the server can stay up later since they can sleep on sunday usually.

I made a poll but I can't add a lot of options, if you want to suggest something that is not present just post.

The server will be in GMT-5 which is Eastern time, on the East coast or North America it includes NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Miami, Detroit, Washington DC, Toronto, Ottawa, Lima, etc.

PST is Pacific standard time, on the West coast, GMT-8, it includes Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Vancouver, etc.

CET is Central European time, it's GMT+1, it includes Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Barcelone, Berlin, Vienna, etc.

Hopefully that is enough information for everyone to calculate the time, if in doubt check http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Note: there is another poll for the lasting duration of the woe:
http://earlyro.heavenforum.org/discussions-f1/woe-duration-t16.htm
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Woe start time Empty Re: Woe start time

Post  Neki Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Actually I suggest you wait to see from where your players come from. Then do an average for all of them and this should decide which WoE time to pick.

Neki

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Well, I'm from -3:00 GMT ( Brazil )
We should wait some more users to come and then we could decide ... once I entered a server that was totally inviable to me to go to the WoE
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:56 pm

You can still vote for what would suit each of you, that will already give me a rough idea. I prefer to have the woe time set early on, not like right now but perhaps during beta phase. A lot of players will check the woe time of a server before they join, this will also ensure that players who join are compatible with the time, instead of choosing later and disapointing existing players.
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeron Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm

We should wait until there are more people so the woe time fits the community
Daeron
Daeron

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:11 am

Wait for the cap of 50 players to start woe and for the time/day, chose the moment when the max players on and take this time for woe.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum