EarlyRO Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which town/field/dungeon do we keep?

5 posters

Go down

Which ones should we have?

Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap15%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap15%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap12%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap6%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap6%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap12%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 4 ]
Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_lcap9%Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? Empty Which town/field/dungeon do we keep?

Post  GM Tempura Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Over the years RO has added a lot of new towns, I have not decided exactly where to cut in the RO addition, please select the towns, fields, dungeon you think we should have (multiple choice allowed).

We will have every starting town as well as Yuno, Comodo and Lutie.

The towns up for discussion are:
Niflheim
Umbala
Louyang

Since polls allow only 10 options, a second poll has been created for the following:
Amatsu
Ayothaya
Gonryun
http://earlyro.heavenforum.org/discussions-f1/which-town-field-dungeon-do-we-keep-t9.htm
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? Empty Re: Which town/field/dungeon do we keep?

Post  SZiaDaN Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:03 am

Though choice. You probably should cut of it right before Yuno was added. Since that's when Gravity decided to add the trans classes.

But if I remember correctly, none of those towns you mention were in the game at that time.
But, if you add Niflheim, you'll have to add Umbala as well. Since you gain access to Niflheim via the Yggdrasil tree and that place is located in Umbala.

I'll cast my vote later after seeing some more arguements from the others.
SZiaDaN
SZiaDaN

Back to top Go down

Which town/field/dungeon do we keep? Empty Re: Which town/field/dungeon do we keep?

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 am

You're right, but I think it would be kinda boring to have only up to Yuno, this makes for a very small world.

If we somehow decide not to add umbala but to add nif I'll figure out something to reach nif, but like you said normally it should go in pair.
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:40 pm

I would keep them all ... the bigger the world, the better ( just like WoW, one of the things I like in it is the giant world )
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeron Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Agreed with cookie, you should keep them all, so people can feel free to explore.
Daeron
Daeron

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I like a big world also, however I don't want the newest dungeon for sure, no thor or odin for people to gain ridiculous exp oh and no anubis either (of course sphinx will be there just with old monsters)!
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeron Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 pm

agreed with you, no new maps.
Daeron
Daeron

Back to top Go down

Post  Neki Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:33 pm

They don't need the new maps, anyway most of the drops there are for trans only. and as for xp, there ar eplenty of place they can go instead of those.

Neki

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Daeron wrote:Agreed with cookie, you should keep them all, so people can feel free to explore.

Daeron wrote:agreed with you, no new maps.

You're contradicting yourself elephant elephant
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Pretty sure he means yes to all the ones in the polls and no to every other maps after (rachel, veins, odin, thor, etc.) Razz
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeron Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:16 pm

i mean yes to all in the poll but no to new maps Smile
Daeron
Daeron

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tempura Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:45 am

Decided on all towns.
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down