EarlyRO Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should new items and the like be added?

+3
GM Tempura
Ciel
Pogz
7 posters

Go down

Yes Or No?

Should new items and the like be added? I_vote_lcap14%Should new items and the like be added? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Should new items and the like be added? I_vote_lcap86%Should new items and the like be added? I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Should new items and the like be added? Empty Should new items and the like be added?

Post  Pogz Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 am

Well since we're a past-themed server, should we add the new items and/or monsters? Just curious about other people's opinion.
Pogz
Pogz

Back to top Go down

Should new items and the like be added? Empty Re: Should new items and the like be added?

Post  Ciel Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 am

I voted no because it's a past theme server and we shouldn't add new items. By the way, these are called customs ^^
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Should new items and the like be added? Empty Re: Should new items and the like be added?

Post  Pogz Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 am

uhh I meant new as in the ones on the new patches like Evil Snake Lord
Pogz
Pogz

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:15 am

Whichever town / field / dungeon we decide to add (the ones in the polls) I will of course add the monsters that should go there along with their old drops. For example Evil Snake Lord would be in gonryun 3 if we decide to add that dungeon.

I'm not sure which new item/monster you were suggesting, of course we wont have the really new ones like wool/tidal (not that anyone could wear them anyway).

This gives me an idea however, maybe we can have "Future Branch" that spawns monsters that are not available anywhere, perhaps with no drops however.
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Just the old items
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Neki Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:44 pm

For the items im not too sure. I suggest the old items, but in same time I feel like if there was gonna be something lacking. So maybe slowly bring the new items in the server as it gets older? That's just a suggestion though.

Neki

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeron Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 pm

I vote for no new items but i think this is a great idea:

GM Tempura wrote:maybe we can have "Future Branch" that spawns monsters that are not available anywhere, perhaps with no drops however.
Daeron
Daeron

Back to top Go down

Post  Neki Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:40 pm

I loved the future branch idea too, my problem in it was the no drop, most player won't find the point of fighting newer mob if it's just for exp.

Neki

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tempura Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:07 pm

True, but if we keep drops we'd have to edit some to make sure they don't contain any new equipment.
GM Tempura
GM Tempura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SZiaDaN Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Should just start of focusing on what will be in the server for now and concentrate on the "future branch" when that time comes.
SZiaDaN
SZiaDaN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum